This is one of the simplest and least expensive submersible minigel units available. It is designed for rapid analysis of restriction fragments, plasmids, etc. The gasketed gel tray design allows gel pouring without taping or sealing. An ideal system for use in molecular biology teaching labs.
- Gasketed UV transmissible gel tray
- Gel tray mold
- Safety lid
- Buffer capacity: 300 ml
- Gel tray dimensions: 8.2 cm x 8.2 cm
- Multiple gel tray mold – pour up to 5 gels simultaneously
- Additional gel trays – fits into EC-G or multiple gel tray mold
- 157CB5 — 5 teeth, 1.0 mm thick
- 157CB8 — 8 teeth, 1.0 mm thick
- 157CC5 — 5 teeth, 1.5 mm thick
- 157CC8 — 8 teeth, 1.5 mm thick
AVAILABLE GEL TRAY ACCESSORIES
- 157GT — UVT gasketed gel tray
- 157GK — Extra gasket set – Qty.: 2
- 157MGM — Multiple gel mold holds up to 5 gel trays
- 157GM — Gel mold to pour one gel
- 27 — Banana plug leads, 4′ color coded set – 1 black, 1 red
Click here to view other electrophoresis units.
SPECIAL & CUSTOM ORDERS
Dan-Kar can customize many of our products and even fabricate new items to suit your needs.
Call or click here for info and estimates on all special/custom orders