Used to rapidly examine restriction digests or check steps during DNA purification. Designed to accommodate 2” x 3” lantern slides. This unit is 3″ wide and has a gel path of 2”. Due to their low cost, small size and extremely rapid running time, these units are ideal for most molecular biology teaching labs. Includes safety lid.
Optional 6 chamber micro molds allow pouring of up to 6 mini agarose gels per mold.
- 27 — Banana plug leads, color-coded 4′ set – 1 black, 1 red
- 158S-MM — 6 chamber mini mold for 158S includes one 5 tooth/gel & one 8 tooth/gel 1.0 mm comb.
Each comb services 3 gels.
- 158L-MM — 6 chamber mini mold for 158L includes one 5 tooth/gel & one 8 tooth/gel 1.0 mm comb.
Each comb services 3 gels
- 158S-C5 — Comb for 158S-MM, 5 teeth/gel, 1 mm thick
- 158S-C8 — Comb for 158S-MM, 8 teeth/gel, 1 mm thick
- 158L-C5 — Comb for 158L-MM, 5 teeth/gel, 1 mm thick
- 158L-C8 — Comb for 158L-MM, 8 teeth/gel, 1 mm thick
Click here to view other electrophoresis units
SPECIAL & CUSTOM ORDERS
Dan-Kar can customize many of our products and even fabricate new items to suit your needs.
Call or click here for info and estimates on all special/custom orders